Loggerhead Marinelife Center’s interactive presentations exude our passion for marine conservation and educational exploration. If your group has an appetite for discovery, we would love to provide the fuel for their voyage beyond the books. Your educational journey will include information on Florida’s marine turtles, in addition to hands-on investigation of sea turtle, shark, and other marine artifacts. We are always happy to customize our outreach programs to suit your needs.
Free Loggerhead Marinelife Center outreach for a Palm Beach County class
Maximum #of Students: 1 class
When*: Weekdays M-F, 9:00am – 2:00pm
Outreaches are 60 min in length.
Rules and Restrictions*
- Online nominations will be accepted from January 20 – 27th at midnight.
- Schools nominated must be a PBC District School. This includes: Elementary, Middle, High, Charter, Alternative and ESE schools.
- Private and Homeschools are not eligible for nomination.
- Nominator must have recipient teacher’s permission
- School must be within 20 mile radius of Loggerhead Marinelife Center
- Outreaches are scheduled weekdays excluding national holidays and booked based on availability.